The Advisory Committee consists of all National and Deputy National Representatives from member countries and all members of the Executive Committee.
National Representatives from countries with at least five members are all voting members in the committee and together with the Executive Committee make up the trustees of the charity. One country gets one vote. Each country has one vote, used by the National Representative. In the event that the National Representative is absent, the Deputy Representative may use the vote.
The Advisory Committee is appointed for 2 years at the Annual General Meeting following elections. The election for 2021 is now open.
Role of the Advisory Committee
- Shapes the strategic direction of EACH activities
- Identifies global priorities in healthcare communication research, teaching, policy and practice through learning about national needs
- Supports the National Representatives and Deputy National Representatives in establishing the needs of their countries’ EACH members
- Facilitates international collaborations in developing initiatives to improve healthcare communication teaching, research, practice or policy
How the Advisory Committee works
- Quarterly meetings online one of which will be in person and the remainder virtual
- Guide & respond