EACH believes that transparency of a charitable specialized network lies primarily
- in its mission and values;
- in the legitimacy of its membership base;
- in its governance practices;
- its internal and public policy practices.
The transparency of a charitable specialized network also lies in:
- the transparency of its financial information;
- the transparency of its financial relationships with funding sources, both public and private;
- the internal and external financial control by independent audits;
- the transparency of its financial relationships with commercial companies;
- the prevention of potential conflicts of interest, both public and private.
In all of its activities EACH respects and promotes the fundamental value of transparency, by following the principles of legitimacy, credibility, independence, responsibility, and accountability.