Registration deadline for in-person conference: Thursday 18 August, 10am BST (GMT+1).
There is no deadline to register for the online conference but please note that in order to present, you must be registered.
Did you know – If you Join EACH you will qualify for a discounted conference fee which will cover the cost of your membership?
And in addition you will receive:
- Benefits from Patient Education and Counseling (PEC) – our affiliated journal
- Reduced registration fees for courses
- Ability to join one of our sub-committees or Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Apply for grants through our Annual Activities Fund, if criteria met
- Regular free webinars and forums
Registration fees for the in-person conference (with access to online content):
|EACH/ACH PhD Student Member||£380 *||£450 *|
|PhD Student Non-Member||£435 *||£505 *|
|Undergraduate Students||£170 *||£240 *|
|Welcome drinks reception only (guest ticket)||£25|
|Conference dinner only (guest ticket)||£75|
Registration fees for the online conference:
|EACH/ACH PhD Student Member||£95 *|
|PhD Student Non-Member||£125 *|
|Undergraduate Students||£35 *|
Terms & conditions
Early bird registration deadline was 22 July 2022.
*Attendees registering at the PhD student or Undergraduate student rate are required to submit proof of student status when registering. Instructions are provided when registering online.
In-person fees include:
- All elements of the conference programme, including welcome drinks reception & conference dinner. Accommodation and travel are not included and should be booked by delegates directly.
- Access to the full online programme for all in-person delegates.
- All delegates will be able to interact online regardless of whether delegates are on-site or participating remotely.
Online only fees include:
- The online programme offers unique content, including live oral presentations, workshops, posters and Q&A sessions with plenary speakers.
- Access to recordings of keynote presentations and a selection of oral sessions will be available online until two weeks after the conference.
Please note there are no 1 day or partial conference registration options. All registrations are for full conference attendance from the 6 – 9 September 2022.
Cancellation policy: You must register your attendance via the online booking site. Payment must be received for before the event and your position will not be secured until payment has been received.
Cancellations received in writing before 5 August 2022 will receive a full refund less a 20% administration charge. Any cancellations thereafter will not be refunded. Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time in order to avoid cancellation charges.
COVID Statement: All attendees will be required, as a minimum, to follow local government guidance and safety measures in place at the time of the event.
Scholarship Application for Pre-Qualification Undergraduate Students
We are providing a number of scholarships for pre-qualification undergraduate students who have a submission accepted for delivery at the conference. We have already provided a highly reduced registration fee to the conference for undergraduate students of only £170, but we wish to provide further support for students to help you with your accommodation and travel.
There will be a limited number of scholarships available offering various levels of support based on individual circumstances. These will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis once applications have been screened, with a limited number of scholarships available per country.
Interested students should fill out the form [click here] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for the conference together with an accompanying letter from your mentor. Deadline for applications is Wednesday 1stJune 2022, if you are selected to receive a scholarship you will be contacted shortly after this. Applicants will be chosen on a first come, first served basis. Students need to seek other funding sources for travel and accommodation.
Reduced Attendance Fee Criteria for ICCH 2022
Need a little help? We understand that for some people funds are more limited than normal and institutions may not be in a position to currently support attendance to events. We have deliberately kept the attendance fees for this conference as low as possible to hopefully make it affordable for most. But if you are unable to afford to pay the full fees we are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of grants to cover some of your fees.
Please see below for further details about eligibility and how to apply.
The grant awarded per person is likely to be a maximum of 50% of your eligible attendance category. Please be aware that we only have limited funds to offer and we will prioritise those applicants who are involved in the delivery of the conference first, be that as a presenter, moderator or active committee member as well as students. Grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis and once the fund has run out we will regrettably be unable to offer assistance. Students need to seek other funding sources for travel and accommodation.
Eligibility for reduced attendance fee applications:
- You must be an EACH member to apply for this grant.
- Before applying for a grant please do ensure you have tried all other sources of funding available to you, including your local institution/organisation/company.
- Priority will be given to supporting presenters, moderators, active committee members or other people involved in the delivery of the conference.
- Priority will also be given to supporting student attendance.
How to apply:
- Covering letter explaining your motivation behind attending the conference
- Reference letter from your institution supporting your application and confirming that they are not able to offer you funding