Fees for ICCH 2020 Part 2: Online are as follows:
|EACH/ACH PhD Member||£90 *|
|PhD Student Non-Member||£125 *|
Terms & conditions
*Attendees registering at the PhD or Undergraduate student rate are required to submit proof of student status when registering. Instructions are provided when registering online.
Please note there are no 1 day or partial conference registration options. All registrations are for full conference attendance from the 15-16 April 2021. You will get access to the online event platform 1 week ahead of the live conference days and the platform will remain open 2 weeks after the live conference days.
Those attendees who have had their abstracts accepted for oral presentations, posters, workshops, symposia, work in progress and roundtable discussions etc are expected to pay the full registration price to attend.
Bookings must be made online and paid for before the event, your position will not be secured until payment has been received.
Cancellations received in writing on or before 19th March 2021 will receive a full refund less a 20% administration charge. Any cancellations thereafter will receive a refund less a 75% administration charge. Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time in order to avoid cancellation charges.
Reduced Attendance Fee Criteria
Need a little help? We understand that for some people funds are more limited than normal and institutions may not be in a position to currently support attendance to online events. We have deliberately kept the attendance fees for this conference as low as possible to hopefully make it affordable for most. But if you are unable to afford to pay the full fees we are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of grants to cover 50% of your fees.
Please see below for further details about eligibility and how to apply.
The maximum grant awarded per person will be 50% of your eligible attendance category. Grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis and once the fund has run out we will regrettably be unable to offer assistance.
Eligibility for reduced attendance fee applications:
- You must be an EACH member to apply for this grant unless you are an undergraduate student
- Before applying for a grant please do ensure you have tried all other sources of funding available to you, including your local institution/organisation/company.
- Priority will be given to supporting presenters, moderators, active committee members or other people involved in the delivery of the conference.
- Priority will also be given to supporting student attendance.
How to apply:
- Covering letter explaining your motivation behind attending the conference
- Reference letter from your institution supporting your application and confirming that they are not able to offer you funding