“THeach Med”: how the AI could support communication skills in healthcare training
Communication skills for health professional is a relevant topic in the training and developing programs internationally.
This webinar aims to introduce the AI-based Mentor-Coaching System® developed to improve communication skills during training and early practice. Listening skills to build trust and consistent open-ended questions approach to collect patient’s medical history and context.
The webinar is interactive and structured in two parts:
- introduction of Ai system for health professionals
- exploration and sharing of personal experience with training tools
- space for questions and answers
At the end of the webinar participants will have::
- new ways to identify specific needs in the conversation with patients,
- a better understanding of how AI can assist also in building soft skills,
- gain some ideas on how to create a safe space for the patient.
All participants can pre-book to receive free trial access to the new THeach Med app.
Carla Benedetti is an international systemic trainer and executive coach with long term professional experience in the field of consultancy, training, personal and professional development. She works mainly in Europe and Asia.
Carla, a long time certified yoga teacher with Kundalini Research Institute, has developed methodologies that integrate the ancient teachings of yoga with coaching tools. These include “Yoga for Business” and “Body Mind & Soul”. HOGAN certified assessor.
She founded TH-HABITAT a startup dedicated to develop AI models for Human growth. THeach is the first app for soft skills mentoring
The time stated is UK time
Date/Time 27 Jun 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm